Stone(s): round brilliant cut diamonds (approximate total weight of 2 carats), calibrated rubies (total approximate weight of 1.16 carats)
Color: H/I (diamonds)
Clarity: SI1 (diamonds)
Metal: 18k rose gold (stamped)
A 1940’s-era 18k rose gold bracelet studded with rubies and diamonds and featuring a hidden Longines watch movement. This chunky, substantial piece is perfect for the holidays in terms of both color scheme and as a thoughtful, timeless gift. The watch is in working condition.
1 in stock
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Every purchase made from Abercrombie Gems + Precious metals includes a guarantee of authenticity and a signed appraisal containing the pertinent information about the piece. This includes stones, weights, metals, metal purity, color, clarity, and general time period of production, if known. Every purchase comes in an elegant navy box with leather accents.
FedEx next day shipping is at no additional charge. This includes full insurance of your item(s). If your order is made prior to noon central time, we will ship it out that same day (Monday through Thursdays, holidays not included). We will need a shipping address, telephone number, and an adult must be present to sign for the package. All shipments will arrive in medium boxes and are anonymous to keep surprises, well, a surprise.
Currently, we only ship within the United States of America
Notify us within three (3) days* of receipt. E-mail or call us.
- You will receive a pre-paid, insured Federal Express, UPS or USPS return label and instructions.
- Within two (2) days after notification please ship the item(s) to us.
- Your money is refunded in full the same day received if the item is in like condition.
*Ask us at the time of your purchase if you need longer for gift giving or engagements.
- Refunds will be issued within 24 hours of receipt of the item in like condition.
- The refund will be in the same form as the original payment.
- If paid via credit card, please allow a few days once the refund is processed to show on your statement depending on the issuing bank.
- We stand by every item as stated that we present for sale. However, if the piece is not to your complete satisfaction there is no negotiation for a partial refund. Your options are a full refund, or to keep your purchase.Guarantee: Every purchase made from Abercrombie Gems + Precious metals includes a guarantee of authenticity and a signed appraisal containing the pertinent information about the piece. This includes stones, weights, metals, metal purity, color, clarity, and general time period of production, if known. Every purchase comes in an elegant navy box with leather accents.
- Modified, damaged or altered items cannot be accepted for return. However, if Abercrombie Gems undertakes any alteration of the jewelry on your behalf (ring sizing, for example), returns and refunds are accepted.